Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This little piggy wants a time machine

By now I think you lot might have noticed how much I'm inspired by tv and movies. Well yesterday I watched a tv-adaptation of Agatha Christies Poirot: Five little pigs, and I fell in love with the vintage prints and hairstyles all over again! I love the femininity with a touch of rebellion, the luxurious fabrics, the fabulous headdresses and jewellery.I'm obsessed with classy black and white photography and all of these images I found are so gorgeous, the girls, the clothes and the setting. If I could turn back time...

Here's a bit of a vintage-mix of inspiration for you too:









1 comment:

Alinka said...

OMG the photos are so beautiful, you have a very good taste !! I'm going to print them, I collect pictures of the 50's !! ;)
http://www.alinka-fashionblog.com/