Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Clutch it real tight

 Another lazy outfit: take a basic black romper, add a cardigan and some boots and you're good to go. I spiced it up with some bits and bobs from my accessories collection. No gimmicks whatsoever.

Leopard print cardigan from H&M and a thrifted romper

Thrifted combat boots, a bargain for two euros!

Vintage sunnies, also thrifted (pattern forming, once again). Wooden jewellery from my home, Tanzania.

My new red clutch that I've been DYING to wear. I've always thought that leopard print looks divine with red accessories.

Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy (kama ndizi)

For your viewing pleasure.

xxx

2 comments:

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

thanks for droppin by. yea, i am one who loves to wear colors :) nice clutch. love the color.

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Jo said...

I love this outfit, the first picture is awesome.