Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

My (almost) Mediterrenean island getaway

Today we took a ferry to one of the Price's Islands in Itanbul called Heybeliada. It was lush, hot and amazing. Lined with little beaches, panoramic viewpoints and sunny boulevards. We rented bikes and rode to the other side to a lovely little beach where we gladly grilled ourselves for a few hours.
When we got back to the mainland we had a really lovely 3 course dinner and did some shopping on our evening walk. All in all quite the perfect relaxed day. Tomorrow we head to the Asian side to a clothes market...I can't wait!







I have to admit that I'm a teeny tiny bit sunburned right now...oops. I hope my aloe gel get sit under control over night.

Hugs and Kisses

xxxx

1 comment:

Kat said...

wow beautiful pics!!! sounds like you're having a wonderful time :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com