Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

They say you can't buy style, but I sure do try

Yesterday I did my regular fleamarket/vintagemarket/secondhand store rounds with a good friend I haven't seen in a while and we had the best time! I found quite a few things I've wanted for a while, including a knitted vest and a bright red blazer (yum!). I'm sure you'll be seeing some of them one the weather cools down again. Later we had a nice long pizza lunch filled with gossip and other girly things.


A beige tunic from Part Two, MONKI boots, H&M cardigan and the H&M sunnies I bought last thursday.

After trying this colour I don't think that there's going back :)


Today's bag, vintage. My boyfriend thinks that it resembles an old sofa.I love it.

In the evening my boyfriend and I went out for a walk and then had a bit of a BBQ party on the rooftop with  his dog.
Sometimes in the winter I forget how much I love this city. But in the summer it's almost perfection. 


A view from the rooftop

The doggy!
My new (very) retro jumper :) 

An owl pendant sent to me from my Belgian godmother. She's got serious style!



One of my favourite feather-earrings

A nice steak dinner

Today's simple outfit. I apologize for the lack of pictures of it, but  I couldn't get a good one today (my boyfriend thinks it's because my forehead looks big today. Haha!).  Another one of my quirky thrifted dress shirts and my Topshop shorts.

New espadrilles (2euros thirfted, never worn. Great bargain!)

I have to mention the fact that I have the BEST best friend ever. I came home today to find a package waiting for me. In it a USB chord for and iPod and an iPod charger. I lost mine a while back and have been living without my iPod for too long(so very hard for me). That sweetheart had taken time out of her bus schedule (she's flying to the UK today) to drop them off. Awwww!

The rest of the day will be spent reading blogs (my not-so-guilty pleasure) watching Britain's next top model online (my guilty pleasure) and eating brown sugar and cinnamon pop-tarts (the guiltiest pleasure of them all!). I just finished drinking an ice cold Seattle latte. Perfect way to end a perfect weekend.

Wish you guys all the best!

xxx



No comments: