Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summertime and the living is easy

Today I graduated from my second to last year of high school (big woop, I know). But I did get a scholarship for excellence in English (which probably doesn't really show in my blog posts...ooops!). Hung out outside with some friends and enjoyed yet another warm day and then went to a friend's graduation party. Hopefully heading to the flea market tomorrow in search of some amazing summery bargains!

A flowy black maxi dress (which my mum had to shorten by like 20cm, because I'm pathetically tiny) and an array of light blue/ turquoise accessories (necklace, ring, bracelet and shoes aka the sandals from my previous post).
It gets windy where my boyfriend lives, so I had to make a few adjustments to my outfit (with very little to work with!). I borrowed a basic plaid shirt from him and tied it at a higher waist and shortened my necklace a bit. 

Back to you tomorrow if I'm creative enough (which might not happen since it's the first day of the holidays)
xxx

No comments: