Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Magic tricks

I will be making a disappearing act right about....tomorrow. So don't get TOO worried if you don't here from me in a few days (I know I've been anally consistent, but sometimes no can do.) First I'll be going on a bit of a road-trip with the boyfriend after which we'll be celebrating midsummer (do other people do it or is it just a nordic/pagan thing?) at my family's summerhouse with an array of family friends. If all goes well I'll be back by Sunday with a few outfit pictures and whole lot of other material (unless I get lazy or frustrated in my lack of skills, of course. In which case I'll come back with nothing). To appease my gods (you) I have an older outfit picture that will hopefully make you refrain from creating tidal-waves and such (haha, like I'm that special :P). Sorry about the fact that the actual outfit is pretty much cropped out, this was the only pic where I looked relatively human.

Outfit from a birthday party a while back: Zara floaty floral dress and my favourite MONKI blazer with a  bunch of bracelets and a bad hair day. Enjoy ;)

No comments: