Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer shopping list

I'm going to make this one short and sweet. So basically I have a list of lust-haves that are unfortunately missing from my closet. And without further ado, here they are:

1. A pair of gladiator sandals- so stylish and versatile, it's no wonder they were so popular last summer. I seem to have missed the band wagon, but I'm on the lookout for the perfect pair (that won't kill my budget!). Something cute, yet grungy like this pair from ASOS.
2. Something gloriously colourful- I haven't quite figured out what, but I know that my closet needs a bit of a pick-me-up. Especially after seeing Milla Jovovich's cute dress in Cannes.
3. A maxi dress- Flowy, comfy and oh-so-stylish. I am craving for this summer essential.
4.A playsuit- I have my eyes on an orange floral one from Zara, now it's just a matter of getting funding for it! (god, I hope I get that summer-job)
5. Jumpsuit- something I've wanted to try for a while. And I actually managed to find the perfect one (navy blue with crochet details on the neckline and a lovely floral print...wow I'm into florals!) from H&M for just 20euros. Too bad they didn't have sizes...typical. I'll just keep going back until they do, because I won't be complete until I get them.

That's about it for now :) I'll keep you posted on these items!
xxxxx

No comments: