Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

If you live in Malaysia or China...

Lucky you! I just stumbled upon this website with TONS of amazing (and very affordable!) clothes that I'm simply lusting after. Unfortunately www.mosfashion.com doesn't ship out of Asia, so I can't get my hands on these goodies :/

Here are some of my personal highlights, most of which cost under 10 euros!:

The perfectly chic jumpsuit. I would love to wear it with a small clutch bag and a belt around the waist.

A delightfully summery dress. Lace is timeless, of course, but it's really been coming back into style in masses after Kate's wedding dress wowed viewers everywhere. This is a cute lacy touch, without looking dowdy or too posh. 

The dress of my dreams! Just the right length, lovely boho-pattern, gorgeously flowy...mmmm. Must have, but how?
Adorable little romper with a vintage-y almost wall paper-like pattern. Simply amazing.
A basic t-dress you can grunge down or dress up. A must for summer-festivals as well as going out. I am obsessed with the details on the neckline. 
Another lovely romper. SO beautifully styled.
The best pants for summer. First of all: the burnt orange colour is certainly going to be one of the big hits this summer (i'm currently rocking it on my nails!) and it works beautifully with every skin tone. Secondly: the fit is very forgiving if you have a bit of that saddle bag thing going on, like yours truly. And they certainly look comfortable!

I swear I'm having a stylegasm right now, and I'm desperate to get some of these amazing pieces. So seriously, if you live within reach of this wonderful store, take advantage of it!!!!

xxxxx

No comments: