Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

It was a beautiful day

Today I had a park date with my boyfriend, followed by a trip to IKEA for hot-dogs and ice-cream! I decided to practice what I preach and wear a striped knit from H&M (trying to channel Audrey Hepburn here).


Knit originally from H&M, but since I bought it at the flea market it only cost me 2euros, shorts also from the flea market, blue ballerinas with crocheted details H&M (about 13euros) and classic aviator sunnies (my absolute favourites!)



A closer look at today's bag. A gorgeous vintage piece (late 60's- early 70's I'd say) that I saved from the thrift store. It still needs a bit of fixing up (I need to sew a new flap on top), but I couldn't help seeing the potential in it.

I'll keep this one short and sweet, thanks for reading. 
xxxxx

No comments: