Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Dressing for the weather...FAIL

Today started beautifully, making egg-sandwiches and French toast for my boyfriend in the kitchen. It was pouring and freezing outside, so I decided to wear a knit sweater with leggings and a scarf. BAD call. It warmed up to god knows how many degrees in the afternoon and I was left steaming by the ears waiting for my dentist appointment (which was ridiculously late). I made it home and now I should be studying for tomorrow's mother-tongue exam, but I got sidetracked into doing this (yes, I know. I'm a procrastinator.)
Between my picture-perfect morning and my sauna of an afternoon I went shopping with a friend I hadn't seen in a long time. We spent hours browsing through stores and bonding over Ben and Jerry's (mmmm. phish food!!!!). I managed to find something I really liked (and could afford) for a change and I can't wait to show it to you guys....tomorrow.

A scarf made by my little sister, a knit sweater from I don't even know where (I've just had it for ages), Zara leggings and my two euro combat boots <3 Oh, and a pair of H&M earrings

A bit of a teaser. Hint: it's off of my summer shopping list (http://1milliondresses.blogspot.com/2011/05/summer-shopping-list.html). P.S. I'm complete now!

Exited for tomorrow's look...
xxxxx

No comments: