Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Introducing the bag lady

Woke up at 6am to go and sell some of my old clothes/bags/shoes at the flea market with my little sister. I planned to wear something fatally gorgeous, but I was too tired to bother. Our spot was outside and it was raining and freezing. Despite all of that we had a wonderful time and actually managed to earn 20euros of profit each! The day was filled with sarcastic comments from my sister and desperate attempts to get in my pants from the guy by the next table. We came home with half of our stuff... and a few new bags! (I seem to be going through a phase right now).
Tomorrow I'll be heading to an ethic-music festival, so hopefully we'll have better weather then!!!

Me and oodles of clothes...when  they were still in neat piles!!!
Bag #1, gorgeous, big, multiple pockets. 3,5 euros.

Bag #2: Little hard bag with a chain. Love love love. Only 1 euro. I've been looking for a small bag like this one to wear shopping or when I run out and only have time to grab some change and my keys.

Bag #3. I somehow find it very classy and Chanel-ish. A bit broken, but I just couldn't resist. Besides, it was only 50 cents.

Bag #4 aka bonus-bag: this one I'm going to use to keep my makeup in, since the bottom is so flat and sturdy and it's lined with little pockets on the inside. Not really loving the texture yet, but come summer I'm sure I'll get used to it. And once again, a bargain for 1,5 euros!

All in all a rather successful day, so no complaints!
xxxx

No comments: