Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A few of my favourite things!

Unveiling: my new jumpsuit! Probably the most genius invention since pre-sliced toast. I love how it's actually acceptable to go out in something so comfortable. I first found this glory of a garment in H&M about a month ago, and checked in to see if they had my size around 3 times a week. I finally found it yesterday. The best part is that it cost only 19.90 euros! I paired it with gladiators (also H&M, 15 euros) and aviators (flea market 1 euro) and a black cropped jacket (also from the flea market). I was also carrying the big bag I bought on Saturday. 
Doing some chilling and grilling with friends tomorrow after my English finals, and on my day off (Thursday) I'm taking a ferry to this lovely island with a group of friends for a picnic. 
xxxxx

No comments: