Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkeyday '11

So apparently it is/was thanksgiving?? Obviously we don't celebrate it here, but I have had a proper thanksgiving, turkey and all, with some friends from the states in years past. What I gather from looking beyond all the (DELICIOUS) food is that we are supposed to give thanks about something in our lives so here's just a few things I came up with:


  1. I have such a wonderful, loving bf (who might be moving in with me next spring! Eeeeek!)
  2. I have the most awesome, beautiful BFF who can take all my faults and make them seem like innocent quirks.
  3. Of course I have to be grateful of my family! (and I just got my mum back from San Francisco)
  4. YOU. 'Nuff said. <3
  5. I FINALLY have a job that I actually enjoy.
  6. I only have one term left of school.
  7. I'm making some progress with my uni applications.
And there are about a million more. :)

Lets continue this cheese-party and hear what you guys are thankful for (it always makes me so warm and fuzzy to share these)!

Happy (late?) thanksgiving!

xxx
Ninja

3 comments:

Clément Dezelus said...

Great post !

Come to visit my blog ! Hope you'll like !

http://clement-dezelus.blogspot.com

AGAM said...

Happy Thanksgiving :D
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I am glad you liked my post. Please do visit me again :)

Francis said...

Thankks great blog post