Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Are you Russian?

 I wore this same hat in London once. I walked into a little shop and the Indian shopkeeper asked me that question. And I immediately cracked up :P And now the hat reminds me of that day!

I had a super exciting day. I got to meet up one of my best mates who lives in England for coffee (she's visiting this week). Then I had a bit of school followed by a nice little shopping trip to the center and I found a little see through romper (I'm planning to use it as a beach-coverup next summer, but till then as a pyjama!)
Trapper hat from Edinburgh, dad's blazer (he's in China so I have full access to his wardrobe), a top  from Pimkie (perhaps?) and jeggings. Also meet my favourite pair of winter shoes: from Dinsko, very comfy and they elevate me to normal people height ;)

Showing off the nose ring (again :P). It seems to be healing fairly well.


xxx
Ninja

2 comments:

Monsterchen said...

oh i love those trapper hats, really looks gorgous on you and those booties!!!
love and kiss,mary

http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

MissKait said...

hehe you look so warm and cozy!
love the booties too!

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl.blogspot.com