Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The night before

H and I went to a really funky, trendy Mexican fusion restaurant (called Shaghai Cowboy). It had huge windows looking out to the street and a really cool interior with long benches and a "messy" loo with a razor blade seat. I love the jazzy music and the sense of humour of the restaurant and the food was fantastic! We had some delicious home made tortilla chips with salsa and guacomole (both fantastic!) for starters and chocolate and coca cola glazed ribs with cornbread and cabbage slaw (my fave!) for mains :) I can't begin to explain how wonderful it was and not too pricey:P
Perfect date after a long day of making sandwiches!
We're really starting to get into this whole eating out business, so the next place we wanna try out is a local TIKI-bar :)


I decided to put my new jumpsuit to good use last night. I thought that it was funky enough to suit the occasion (I did, however stick out like a sore thumb among all the grey-clad Finnish people...not that it's a bad thing!).  I threw on a string of (incredibly plastic) pearls to add a bit of glamour.



I love the winged sleeves!

This really has nothing to do with the text, but I loved the shadow :)

xxx
Ninja

4 comments:

Monsterchen said...

ninja this jumpsuit is really funky and cute and it looks so good on you! i want some home made tortilla chips with guacamole too;)
love and kiss,mary

Anonymous said...

:> ooo kuin siisti !^^ ihanalta näytät, haalarin väri sopii sulle precis! ^^

xx indie by heart

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

what a beautiful overall, love the color

like-mousse-au-chocolat.com/

Lizzie said...

That jumpsuit is amazing...and the color looks great with your hair. Love!

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com