Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

from flight to night

On Friday I needed an outfit that would transition from a flight outfit into a night in a matter of a shortish train ride. We went out to eat in a darling little Greek place in the town where my dad lives.

Anyways, this is the outfit I came up with:


I wore my parka and my MONKI boots (staples for the trip since I decided to travel light), a red vintage blazer for layering and a romper from Istanbul.

I transitioned into my going out clothes by nixing the coat and scarf (all the boho layers), by adding lipstick, opening my hair and pinning it to one side AND by adding my electric blue vintage turban :)

More photos coming up VERY shortly.

Sorry about deserting you lot AGAIN. My trips are over now for this fall, so expect to see me around a lot more.

xxx
Ninja

No comments: