Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Packing and other stuff

English exam over :) I think it went pretty well if I may say so. 
Now I'm getting started on packing for Scotland: recharging the camera and iPod and trying to frantically plan my outfits.
I bought a clip nose ring today to see for a while if I really want one. Looks pretty good. My mum HATES it.
I noticed that I have 100 followers now and I can't believe it, pretty damn cool :) I'm trying to find a nice giveaway so that I can give back to you lot!

Here's some pictures from my trip a while back that I've been frantically flipping through and getting so hyped up!:






And to illustrate how time passes: a picture of yours truly, a year ago. Haha :)

I will probably not be able to keep in touch with you lot on my trip, but I will be back with a vast collection of pictures and adventures for you on Monday :)

After that I PROMISE I'll be back to normal.

Take care,

Ninja

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Wonderful pictures! ..., Although I was in GB twice, I haven't been to Scotland yet, but I'd love to :)

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

LOVE IT! meow
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Lauren said...

Yay!!! I'm looking forward to pics!

I'm sure you did well on your English exam--and I'll bet you're relieved it's over. I don't miss high school one bit! University life is soooo much better.

Have a wonderful time in Scotland!!!

Mary said...

It seems to be sooo cooL!

Teodora said...

The pics look so amazing! You have a good and save trip and can't wait to see more pics.

PS> You look so cure in the hat!

Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com

Nina said...

Have fun!!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

The Annachrist said...

Look autumnal ;) how appropriate!

jos xx said...

omg that picture of yours is fantastic! you look beautiful! love all the other pictures as well!

hope you did well in your exam!

jos xx

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Good luck! These are stunning. x hivenn