Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gettin' leggy with it

A recent obsession of mine is leggings. Pretty much anything goes! The unfortunate truth, however, is that most leggings tend to overpower my vertically challenged frame and make my legs look stubby. So I'm on the lookout for the perfect funky pair, that will not only stand out, but give me the illusion of longer (sightly less curvy) legs.
Here's hoping ;)


Marc by Marc Jacobs



I want these for the after ski (like half a year away...but a girl can dream, right?)

Alexander McQueen

I might have gone a teeny tiny bit overboard with the inspiration pictures, but I just love how effortlessly cool leggings are- not to mention comfy!

xxx
Ninja

12 comments:

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

I love leggings too!!! Great photos!!
Thanks for commenting on my blog!!
Come visit my blog again soon!!!
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

THEA AAE said...

i love the leggings! great post!

visit my blog at theaaae.blogspot.com

Lizbeth-Glamstyln' said...

I love your post ..I want to try leggings this year and so happy to see so many funky ways.... I am your newest follower


Please check my blog follow me?>
'http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

Catherine Au Jong said...

awesome leggings!

Mary said...

I like Whitney Port's!

MissKait said...

this is one trend that I love...however i feel like you have to have STICK LEGS to pull off the huge patterns!!!
I mean i guess it's worth a shot though
KaitGirl.blogspot.com
@kaitlin4879

xo kaitlin

Ashley said...

I love the super colourful leggings! I want to get a collection going for fall so that I can layer leggings and tights with knee-socks and cool boots:) xx

Yle said...

Hi Ninja! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I love this post! I follow you... follow me back?!?! Thanks! Kiss!

♥ Ylenia ♥

Fashion Ave


Facebook Page


Twitter Page


fashionave.blog@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi, thank you for the comment on my blog. :)

I really like leggings, and those with deers and snowflakes would be my favorite. Like you said perfect for after ski :)

THE PERFECT CREATE said...

Leggins are great!
Can be combined with many things and this is a great solution for a day.

In Topshop always be very nice leggins.

k i s s from Spain :)

Lauren Hairston said...

I totally stick to black leggings--I have to admit to being rather afraid of any colors or prints. Thankfully, I have long legs compared to the rest of my body, but I'm only 5'3"!

Esther Ivy said...

Ahh leggings!!!! I want the marc by MJ ones... they are cool and DESIGNER :D:D:D:D