Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Morning's here, mor-ning is here!

 I'm rubbish at sleeping in, even though I start school at 12 today. So I decided to update my blog while mr. silly over there snoozes away. I don't have too much to say about yesterday, except that the mystery trip has been booked and it's going to be amazing, but I'm not telling yet ;)

Here's yesterday's OOTD:
H&M oversized knit with plait detail, another Gina Tricot oversized tee, leggings and a scarf from Stockmann,

I kept my shoe choice obvious and went with a skinny pair of white converse.

And I finished the look off with this cockroach ring from IBERO.

That's all for now, folks. I will be back with more this afternoon :)

xxx
Ninja (you know the drill)

6 comments:

Leya said...

gorgeous scarf! :D as much as i fear cockroach, that ring is beauty!

Unknown said...

Cute pics!
kisses

www.myfashionsketchbook.com

Paige Rhianne said...

I love your scarf and the ring lovely photos!

http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

verotronik said...

i really like your scarf!


Veronica
blameboogie.blogspot.com

Katia said...

I love that first photo :) your scarf is great!

Lauren Hairston said...

I'll chime in with everyone else and say, "I love your scarf!" It's the perfect comfy-outfit-completer.

P.S. I'm rubbish at sleeping in, too.