Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Why are MINDS so hard to make up?

I am graduating in a few months. Invitations are just about sent out and the menu is planned...but the DRESS. Nope. Basically what I'm looking for is something timelessly elegant with a bit of a fun twist (something that won't be embarrassing in 10years) and something I can wear at my incredibly conservative school as well as a night out on the town. I've been shopping with friends countless times, but I've built this dress up in my head for so long that I can't possibly find anything that amazing anywhere. 

Well today I did some internet research and this is what I came up with...not quite sure if any of these is THE ONE, but I'm getting closer.

Mango:

Pleated dress, 39.95e

Topshop:


Cleo Dress by Motel, 48 pounds

Asos:

Band of gypsies belted skater dress in bandana print,  50.10e

Skater dress with daisy lace, 52.75e
Chiffon dress with embellished neck, 46.15e

Zara:

Printed Hipster dress, 89.95e
Lace tulip dress, 89.95e

Here's my cry for help: do YOU know a fabulous store that ships to Europe with FABULOUS dresses? Any Ideas on where I could find a great dress in Finland or Sweden? AND: What do you think of the dresses above? (Which would be the best for me?)


xxx Ninja

2 comments:

Sara B. C. said...

I'd go for the lavender Asos dress. It's beautiful! Have you tried Modcloth? They have unique dresses and I'm sure you'll love them!

By the way, I’m hosting a giveaway in my blog: a very unique totebag from Romerobags. Feel free to participate in http://diaryofamoderndaylady.blogspot.com/2012/03/modern-day-lady-first-giveaway.html . Good luck!

Liisi said...

the white asos one is goorgeous!

chicy.se
nastygal.com

great dresses at both i think:)