Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hopping on a trend train

PASTELS! So very in (as we all know from the ample coverage of the trend), but I for one am VERY awkward about experimenting with it...and well, colour in general. However, I managed to find this totally lush minty green waistcoat at the fleamarket and it was a total steal for just a EURO (granted, it's not the same pale shade of green that we all covet, but can't quite figure out how to wear). Needless to say I too it our for a spin right after and TADAA! Pastels FTW.

Aforementioned waistcoat, Topshop jeans, Pertti Palmroth flats, thrifted jacket and a basic turtleneck from Gina Tricot. Voila, mes amies! 

xxx
Ninja

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Eeeeee! I love this look pretty lady! great pants and top :)

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

Cymone said...

great look, I love the colors and the print on your pants is so chic and ties the whole look together :)

Cymone
xo
www.lovehartley.com