Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Flesh is the word

I have to say that I was quite disappointed with the selection of dresses at the 2012 Golden Globes. While everyone was certainly looking gorgeous, there was nothing that really made me go "WOW!". There was a noticeably large supply of nude toned dresses as well as blue ones this year. Overall underwhelmed.
That said, there were also some definite hits that night:
 
This gorgeous 50s prom dress-style gown worn by Andrea  Riseborough  was the closest to wow me.  The styling is simply perfect for the dress.

As simple as it was, I really enjoyed Shailene Woodley's  Marchesa dress. I just would have loved to see it styled with a bit more old hollywood glamour!

I also really enjoyed how Emma Stone's Lanvin look separated her from the crowd: colour! The shoes are also fabulous with the dress.

Did I miss one of your favourites?

xxx
Ninja

No comments: