Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Making Christmas

Yesterday I was absolutely shocked to hear that H had never made traditional plum tarts at Christmas so we immediately went out and got the supplies and I taught the poor guy how to bake (I mean he has to know how to cook if he ever wants to marry me!)

Here's how it went (and a few ootd pics, with a peek into my bedroom):

I took my new coat out for a test drive: PERFECT! I love the slim shape of it, because I can  play with volume better.

I wore: Vintage leather cutoffs, white shirt from Rome, Red vintage (80s) blazer, my coat (!) and a pair of my fave shoes that I just fixed :)

I accessorized with a tartan scarf and matching earrings as well as the beaded double ring from my haul post.

Since I was having a bit of a bad hair day I went with a braided and knotted hairstyle, which was a huge hit.

And to the baking:



even the folding was easy for him


Voila! Lovely brown, sugary tarts :D

10 days till Christmas!!!

xxx
Ninja



EDIT:
Seems I forgot the ring from the haul-post...oops. But I guess it's never too late!

It's the lovely brass-knuckley  one with pearls

1 comment:

allie said...

i love how you can be warm and chic during the winter.

http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/