Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Going to work

Just a silly little pre-work outfit. I thought that it was reasonable to showcase it as it's the first time I've worn sunnies in AGES it's finally getting brighter outside outside of working hours and I'm cherishing it! Today I work in the morning till 4 and then H will pick me up for some grocery shopping as I plan to make him a delicious chicken wok with fried noodles. And then pancakes for breakfast. Am I the best gf or what?

Basic: sweter, vintage denim shirt, tartan leggings, boots from tamarind and a thrifted duffel coat.


xxx
Ninja

3 comments:

Monsterchen said...

haha of course you are the best gf a man could wish to have;) oh and i love your tights they are really fabulous darling!
have a fantastic weekend!
love and kiss,mary
http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

SandM said...

Aw, cute outfit, U look nice !:D
Awesome sunglasses.
Take care xoxo

www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

Esther Ivy said...

You're indeed the best gf. Love those tights, only few people can rock that style!xx